United Cash Loans ~ USFastCash ~AmeriLoan
3531 P St NW
Miami, OK 74354-1904
Better Business Bureau – BBB
- 259 complaints filed against business
- Failure to respond to 56 complaints filed against business.
- 82 complaints filed against business that were not resolved.
- Government action(s) against business.
- Business has failed to resolve underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints.
- One serious complaint filed against business.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine size of business. BBB evaluation of business is based on rating formula’s smallest size classification.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business.
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||9|
|Billing / Collection Issues||203|
|Problems with Product / Service||47|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||259|
The TV ads were enticing and convincing: With just a few clicks online, a $1,500 payday loan could be yours.
She also got months of withdrawals she never authorized. By the time Hackett complained last year, more than $800 in payments had been siphoned out of her bank account. The amount of her initial loan: $250.
Like Hackett, thousands of consumers nationwide are believed to have been fleeced by an organized group of payday loan websites, which in numerous cases tripled loan payments by fraudulently taking withdrawals from customers’ bank accounts, according to federal investigators.
This week, the Federal Trade Commissionfiled suit against the parent company, AMG Services Inc., which ran about 15 payday loan websites, with names such as OneClickCash.com, 500FastCash.com and UnitedCashLoans.com.
- USFastCash ~ www-usfastcash.com
- Miami Nation Enterprises
- AMG Capital Management, LLC
- Level 5 Motorsports, LLC
- Leadflash Consulting, LLC
- Partner Weekly, LLC
- Black Creek Capital Corporation
- Broadmoor Capital Partners, LLC
- The Muir Law Firm, LLC
- Scott A. Tucker
- Blaine A. Tucker
- Timothy J. Muir
- Don E. Brady
- Robert D. Campbell
- Troy L. Little Axe, Defendants
- Park 269, LLC
- Kim C. Tucker, Relief