CHASE FRAUD DEPARTMENT

scamFRAUDalert see it appropriate to issue this ALERT as scammers are impersonating J.P. MORGAN CHASE BANK FRAUD DEPARTMENTCHASE

Related articles

About these ads

6 thoughts on “CHASE FRAUD DEPARTMENT

1. Steve August 19, 2013 at 9:04 am Reply

i just had a phone call from phone #703-544-2033 telling me that my debit card has been deactivated and to reactivate it to enter my debit card number. i hung up and called the number on the back of my Chase debit card to find out that was a bogus number. i would like this to reach the proper authurities to follow up a prosicute the potential thiefs. you can reach me at 630-244-9416 my name is Steve. These people belong in jail.

2. s. owens October 26, 2013 at 6:07 pm Reply

Received a call stating my credit card had been stolen, I. Do not have a chase account. Number was (250) 434-9441.

• Angus BEAVERS September 1, 2014 at 3:41 pm Reply

Me too. Here is the email address from which the email derived:
      keith.shadbolt@raywhite.com
      He wrote:

Dear Chase Customer :

We want to help keep your account secure so we continuously monitor it for possible fraudulent activity

We’re writing to verify the transaction On 08/29/2014 was authorized by you or another person, The transaction was against Chase Terms and Use.

What you need to do now
      * Please visit the Customer Center here http://www.Chase.com login to your Chase online banking
      * Review and enter all billing information carefully, and make sure it is up to date
      * You will receive an email from us in the next 24 hours confirming your transaction
      PLEASE NOTE: failure to enter your billing information before the next working day will lead to your online banking suspension and your account frozen.

If you have any questions, please call us at 800-772-9621 from the U.S. or Canada. Internationally, you can call us collect at 480-902-7810.

Thank you for being our customer.

Sincerely,
      Chase Fraud Department

3. Bob Osborne November 3, 2013 at 7:34 am Reply

How do I report fraud email I am receiving concerning a chase card which I do not have. Is there a department I can forward the email to. I have received several of these.

4. William W. Murphy February 21, 2014 at 1:43 am Reply

A Chase Bank employee stole $1,061.88 cents from me, by cashing 7 U.S. savings bonds.
    My wife accidentally left the envelope containing the bonds out of her safe box. Apparently the bank employee cashed the bonds by forging my signature. The Louisiana drivers license number was fake, phone number wrong. The only correct information for I.D. purposes was my address and checking account number. I received a 1099 form that alerted me that the bonds were cashed in. Since I had never received the money, I knew that someone other than myself had cashed the bonds. If some one other than a bank employee had tried to cash them. the I.D. information would have alerted the employee.

William W. Murphy – Shreveport, Louisiana

5. Edward Peretz August 25, 2014 at 4:12 pm Reply

I received a phone call from 855-576-4357 ext 320008 saying they are calling about a survey regarding my recent mortgage. I called they said they needed my social security # I told her i wasn’t comfortable giving it out and was then asked for the loan # she was very persistent i said i would call back.

Edward Peretz -Sun City Az