CHASE FRAUD DEPARTMENT

scamFRAUDalert see it appropriate to issue this ALERT as scammers are impersonating J.P. MORGAN CHASE BANK FRAUD DEPARTMENTCHASE

Related articles

About these ads

8 thoughts on “CHASE FRAUD DEPARTMENT

1. Steve August 19, 2013 at 9:04 am Reply

i just had a phone call from phone #703-544-2033 telling me that my debit card has been deactivated and to reactivate it to enter my debit card number. i hung up and called the number on the back of my Chase debit card to find out that was a bogus number. i would like this to reach the proper authurities to follow up a prosicute the potential thiefs. you can reach me at 630-244-9416 my name is Steve. These people belong in jail.

2. s. owens October 26, 2013 at 6:07 pm Reply

Received a call stating my credit card had been stolen, I. Do not have a chase account. Number was (250) 434-9441.

• Angus BEAVERS September 1, 2014 at 3:41 pm Reply

Me too. Here is the email address from which the email derived:
      keith.shadbolt@raywhite.com
      He wrote:

Dear Chase Customer :

We want to help keep your account secure so we continuously monitor it for possible fraudulent activity

We’re writing to verify the transaction On 08/29/2014 was authorized by you or another person, The transaction was against Chase Terms and Use.

What you need to do now
      * Please visit the Customer Center here http://www.Chase.com login to your Chase online banking
      * Review and enter all billing information carefully, and make sure it is up to date
      * You will receive an email from us in the next 24 hours confirming your transaction
      PLEASE NOTE: failure to enter your billing information before the next working day will lead to your online banking suspension and your account frozen.

If you have any questions, please call us at 800-772-9621 from the U.S. or Canada. Internationally, you can call us collect at 480-902-7810.

Thank you for being our customer.

Sincerely,
      Chase Fraud Department

3. Bob Osborne November 3, 2013 at 7:34 am Reply

How do I report fraud email I am receiving concerning a chase card which I do not have. Is there a department I can forward the email to. I have received several of these.

4. William W. Murphy February 21, 2014 at 1:43 am Reply

A Chase Bank employee stole $1,061.88 cents from me, by cashing 7 U.S. savings bonds.
    My wife accidentally left the envelope containing the bonds out of her safe box. Apparently the bank employee cashed the bonds by forging my signature. The Louisiana drivers license number was fake, phone number wrong. The only correct information for I.D. purposes was my address and checking account number. I received a 1099 form that alerted me that the bonds were cashed in. Since I had never received the money, I knew that someone other than myself had cashed the bonds. If some one other than a bank employee had tried to cash them. the I.D. information would have alerted the employee.

William W. Murphy – Shreveport, Louisiana

5. Edward Peretz August 25, 2014 at 4:12 pm Reply

I received a phone call from 855-576-4357 ext 320008 saying they are calling about a survey regarding my recent mortgage. I called they said they needed my social security # I told her i wasn’t comfortable giving it out and was then asked for the loan # she was very persistent i said i would call back.

Edward Peretz -Sun City Az

6. Capt. Colin Cameron-Tough October 13, 2014 at 11:24 am Reply

The scammers get bolder! ha ha ha.

CHASE BANK
    ATM Unit.
    1 Chase Manhattan Plaza
    New York, NY 10005
    U.S.A.
    Email:chukseze00@gmx.com
    Tel ; +1-985-510-2033

Attention,

Sequel to the last transfer reports conducted generally in Africa and Asia, yours was among the one found inconclusive with the fact that the transfer charge has not been paid by you due to the fact that the charge is very high, Consequent to that, we have finalized to send you a bank to bank transfer so it will reduce the cost of the transfer and at the same time not to be burden for you to receive your fund, the committee of 5 incharge has resolved that this transfer must not exceed 3 working days before it will be effected into your account. Sequel to that, we demand that you kindly reconfirm to us your full bank receiving information, your valid I.D card your correct mailing address and your mobile number immediately to the Director Chase Bank Plz Georgia. Also the fee has been subsidized by the government and you are now to send just $75USD through western union or money gram to the below address in Georgia city and send the information as soon as you send it.

Name:..Jean Wright
    Amount:..$75usd
    City:..Jonesboro Georgia
    Zip code:…30236
    Country:..USA
    MTCN

We sincerely apologize for the delay and inconveniences it may have caused you note your transfer code is DGEH345.
    If you need any clarification, kindly call us on +1-985-510-2033

7. Steve F. November 12, 2014 at 10:38 am Reply

Never ending . . . Received this today:

Dear Esteemed Customer,

We are unable to activate your account because we have just upgraded our online security parameters to make your Bank account and information more secured from online frauds, so we request that you reconfirm your online Banking details with the one we have on file before you will be able to send and receive money online.

Your account may be place on restricted status. Restricted accounts continue to receive payments, but they are limited in their ability to send or withdraw funds. To lift this restriction, you need to login into your account (with your username or SSN and your password), then you have to complete our verification process. You must reconfirm your credit card details and your billing information as well. All restricted accounts have their billing information unconfirmed, meaning that you may no longer send money from your account until you have reconfirm your billing information on file.

Download the attachment Chase Secure Indentification Form to reactivate your Bank account now.

Thank You.

Note: Failure to Verify/Confirm Online Banking account within 48hrs may result in further Account Suspend or eventual account closure.

Sincerely, ………………..
    JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC

© 2014 JPMorgan Chase & Co.

–Forwarded Message Attachment–